Abia State University, Uturu ABSU supplementary post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out. Any candidates irrespective of their choice of University can apply. ABSU post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 120.
All Candidates who did not take the 1st Abia State University, Aptitude Test, Those who failed and those who want to improve their scores are hereby invited to register for the ABSU Supplementary Aptitude Test, irrespective of your choice of University.
ABSU Post UTME Eligibility.
Candidates must score up to the NATIONAL CUT-OFF OF 120 and above in the JAMB Examination
How to Apply for ABSU Supplementary Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- Eligible candidates should Log on to the ABSU portal (abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N2,000.00 for the Aptitude Test and N3,000.00 for Screening of Certificates and checking of admission status:
- ABSU Microfinance Bank;
- Sky Bank Plc;
- Zenith Bank Plc;
- First Bank Plc;
- Ecobank Plc,
- Fidelity Bank Plc;
- Union Bank Plc;
- UBA Plc.
- Get back to the ABSU portal (abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and click on Applicant.
- Select ABSU Aptitude Test
- Complete the Application Form, ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of candidate and download a copy as an evidence of registration.
CLOSING DATE: The closing date for the registration of the Aptitude test is Thursday 7th December, 2017.
DATE OF THE APTITUDE TEST: The Aptitude Test would hold on Friday 8th December, 2017.