We are pleased to announce to all the prospective students of the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) that the management of the institution has released the admission list, containing the names of candidates admitted into the university’s various undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic year.
- Akwa Ibom State College of Education (AKSCOE) NCE Admission List
- Kebbi State University of Science and Technology Aliero (KSUSTA) Admission List
- Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) 3rd Batch Admission List
- Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) ND Full-Time 2nd Batch Admission List
- Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) Admission List
AKSU admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check AKSU Admission List
Currently, AKSU prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your AKSU admission status.
This is to inform all candidates who have not yet uploaded their O’level results to visit the nearest JAMB Computer-Based Test (CBT) Centre to upload their WAEC/NECO results in the JAMB portal so as not to forfeit their chances of gaining admission.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Those candidates whose admission status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted” are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to the AKSU admission status checking portal at https://www.aksu.edu.ng/AL/.
- Click on ‘Check Status‘.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Search‘ to access your AKSU admission status.
Admitted candidates are expected to proceed and pay their acceptance fee within Two (2) weeks from the date of the release of the admission list.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the AKSU admission list.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out.