Ekiti State University, EKSU in affiliation with Emmanuel Alayande College of Education, EACOED degree programme post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
Ekiti State University (EKSU) in affiliation with Emmanuel Alayande College of Education (EACOED), Oyo invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2021/2022 academic session admission screening exercise (both UTME and Direct Entry candidates).
EACOED (in affiliation with EKSU) Degree Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who made Ekiti State University in affiliation with Emmanuel Alayande College of Education, Oyo as their First Choice Institution during the 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and scored 150 and above.
- Candidates who sat for the 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and did not choose Ekiti State University in affiliation with Emmanuel Alayande College of Education, Oyo but scored 150 and above.
- Candidates who applied to JAMB for 2021/2022 Direct Entry are also invited.
NOTE: All candidates who did not choose this College as First Choice Institution should process Change of Institution/Course and make the College as their First choice institution on the JAMB website before the Screening day.
How to Apply for EACOED (in affiliation with EKSU) Degree Post UTME Form
Candidates are to follow the under-listed steps in applying for the POST-UTME screening:
Each candidate should:
- Go to http://eksuoyo.edu.ng and click on Admissions link or go directly to http://admissions.eksuoyo.edu.ng
- Create an account with a genuine e-mail address and phone number. Account creation confirmation will be sent via the e-mail address.
- After confirmation, refresh your page or log in again.
- Click on Pay Screening Fee.
- Select Application Type
- Screening fee of #2,000 will be displayed and click on ACCEPT & CONTINUE. Then proceed to the Payment Gateway where your ATM card will be used for payment.
- The Receipt of Payment will be sent to your e-mail immediately after your account has been debited. You are to fill the form that will be displayed thereafter, upload your recent passport photograph (jpeg format) and Submit. You have the option to Save and Submit later. After the final submission, print your Screening Form and Evidence of Payment (Receipt).
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.