Federal College of Education (Technical), FCET, Umunze, resumption date for the continuation of academic activities.
The management of the Federal College of Education (Technical), FCET, Umunze, Anambra State, has announced the date for the resumption of academic activities.
FCET Umunze Resumption Date
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Sexual And Gender Based Violence (SGBV) Short Video Competition 2021 for Nigerians
This is to inform all College staff and students that the College will resume her normal academic activities on Monday, January 18, 2021. Lectures will resume in earnest on both campuses of the institution.
This notice was prompted by the latest clarification given by the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19, confirming the January 18 date for resumption of schools across the country.
On resumption, all staff and students of the College must observe the NCDC protocols already in place in the College to prevent the spread of the dreaded Coronavirus disease.
Recall that the College had earlier enforced the compulsory use of facemasks by all staff and students on campus, including regular handwashing with soap, maintenance of social distancing in offices and classrooms and ban on social gathering on campus.
Aside from providing running water and soap for handwashing in their respective Schools, College Deans were mandated to ensure strict compliance with social distancing in all the lecture halls for students.
In addition to these preventive measures, the infrared thermometer has been provided at the entrance gates of the College for proper check of staff, students and visitors before entry into the College.
Be properly guided.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!