Federal Polytechnic, Idah HND admission screening exercise (entrance examination) schedule, fee and payment procedure for the 2019/2020 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that have registered for the Federal Polytechnic, Idah, Kogi State, 2019/2020 Higher National Diploma (HND) admission that the management has released the screening exercise schedule, screening fee and payment procedure.
See also: How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Idah HND Admission | Deadline is October 31, 2019.
The screening test as scheduled below:
Date: Friday, 2nd November, 2019
Time: 9:00 AM Prompt
Venue: The Federal Polytechnic, Idah.
Federal Poly Idah HND Screening Eligibility.
To be eligible for screening and subsequent consideration for admission, all candidates, including those from Federal Polytechnic, Idah must have:
- obtained the National Diploma in NBTE accredited programs.
- obtained, completed and submitted the HND application form online.
- processed and forwarded academic transcripts of their respective ND programmes to the Registrar, Federal Polytechnic, Idah.
- paid the prescribed screening fee of Four Thousand Naira (N4, 000.00) only.
Federal Poly Idah HND Screening Fee Payment Procedure.
All payments must be made through Remita, using any commercial Bank. Thus, candidates are to visit www.fepoda.edu.ng and apply the steps:
- Log in with the username and password created during the application process.
- Click on “Make Screening Payment” to generate payment invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
- Take the printed Payment Invoice to any commercial Bank for payment of N4,000.00 via Remita.
- Return to www.fepoda.edu.ng to confirm payment by clicking “Confirm Screening Fee Payment”.
- Proceed with uploading of documents.
- Print out Screening Payment Slip.
Documents to be Uploaded/Presented at Federal Poly Idah HND Screening.
Candidates are required to upload the following documents during registration for the screening and present same, in clean hard copies, at the screening venue.
- Evidence of payment for Application form
- ND Certificate/Results
- Evidence of payment for ND transcripts from the respective institutions
- Evidence of payment of N4,000.00 for the screening exercise
- Evidence of participation in the compulsory Industrial Training (IT).
- Evidence of JAMB admission (JAMB Admission letter) into the ND programme.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!