Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) online registration procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session fresh and stale undergraduate students.
The management of the Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) has published the online registration procedure for fresh and returning undergraduate students for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FULAFIA Online Registration Procedure for 1ooL, Direct Entry and 200L students
- Visit https://fmis.fulafia.edu.ng/putme, accept the admission and pay the acceptance fee.
- Provide the card details of your o/level result and verify the result. The result verification is instant!
- Wait for SMS and or email alert from FULAFIA MIS that you have been cleared by the Faculty Officer.
- Proceed to https://fmis.fulafia.edu.ng and complete your course registration.
- Submit your complete course registration online for endorsement.
- Wait for SMS and or email alert from FULAFIA MIS that your Level Adviser, HOD and Dean have digitally signed your CRF.
- Visit the Academic Affairs Division, Student Affairs Division, your Department and Faculty for documentations. Only when you have completed your documentation that your registration is considered completed.
- Join the student’s Telegram group via the link on your portal for updates and useful information.
NB: Items 1-8 should be followed by the new students (100L and DE) while 200L students should follow items 4-8.
SEE ALSO; FULAFIA School Fees for 2020/2021 Session.
FULAFIA Registration Procedure for Returning Students – 300L & 400L
- 300 and 400 Level students should proceed to the bursary platform at https://fmis.fulafia.edu.ng/bursary.
- The students are expected to generate RRR on this portal and make payment of appropriate fees.
- Print die receipt and bring it to Students’ Account Unit of the Bursar) and convert same to University Receipt.
- Present payment receipt to Academic Office to obtain the registration form.
- Present copy of the verified University Receipt at the ICT for SRMS activation.
- ICT issues registration codes to students to register for courses.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!