The amounts to be paid as school fees by the fresh and returning undergraduate/postgraduate students of the Godfrey Okoye University (GOUNI) for the 2020/2021 academic session have been released. See Godfrey Okoye University, GOUNI school fees schedule below.
The management of the Godfrey Okoye University (GOUNI), Ugwuomu-Nike Enugu, has released the amounts to be paid as school fees by fresh and returning undergraduate/postgraduate students of the institution for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Godfrey Okoye University School Fees Schedule
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Sexual And Gender Based Violence (SGBV) Short Video Competition 2021 for Nigerians
DEAR STUDENTS, GOUNI TUITION FEES ARE SESSIONAL FEES (YEARLY) BUT 50% CAN BE PAID IN 1ST SEMESTER AND THE OTHER 50% BALANCE IN SECOND SEMESTER. ACCOMMODATION IS ALSO INCLUDED IN TUITION FEES. SEE OTHER PAYMENTS BELOW. FOR ENQUIRY CALL/WHATSAPP: 08067160418, 08068820118. EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org.
DISCLAIMER: The administration of Godfrey Okoye University mandates every student/prospective student to make payments using the university’s online payment platform (Generate invoice from the student portal, pay at any commercial Bank Branch in Nigeria or Pay Online using Master Card, VISA, Internet Banking), any student/prospective student who pays to any personal account will be doing so at his or her own disadvantage with no responsibility to Godfrey Okoye University.
++click on the images below for better view++
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!