Modibbo Adama University of Technology, MAUTECH admission letter collection procedure and timetable for the 2018/2019 academic session newly admitted candidates.
Following the release of the Modibbo Adama University of Technology, MAUTECH admission list, the management of the institution also release the procedure for successfully admitted candidates to collect their original admission letter.
MAUTECH Procedure for Collection of Admission Letter.
- Applicants are to come in person (not by proxy);
- Applicants are to come along with:
- Photocopy of JAMB result slip/JAMB acknowledgement slip (DE applicants) and JAMB Admission letter;
- Specimen/duplicate copy (Student Copy) of MAUTECH Admission letter
- Originals of their Credentials (O’Level result(s), A’Level result for DE applicants, Declaration of Age/Birth Certificate, Indigene Letter) for sighting and photocopies for submission;
- New/Un-used Scratch card(s) for O’Level result(s) for verification.
- Two Passport Photograh.
Timetable for Distribution of MAUTECH Admission Letter
CLICK HERE (.pdf) to view MAUTECH admission letter collection timetable or check the image below:
**Click the Image for better view**
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!