Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, (UDUSOK) postgraduate programmes admission application form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. See the courses, requirements and how to apply for UDUSOK Postgraduate form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Full-Time/Part- Time Postgraduate Programmes in the Postgraduate School, Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
UDUSOK Postgraduate Courses.
The University runs Postgraduate Programmes leading to the award of the following:
- Postgraduate Diploma
- Academic Masters
- Professional Masters
- M.Phil / Ph.D. for those that could be upgraded to Ph.D.
Before you proceed, check › UDUSOK Postgraduate COURSES.
How to Apply for UDUSOK Postgraduate Admission.
Application forms are available for sale online as from Monday, 26th August, 2019 to Sunday, 8th December, 2019 at the cost of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only. Appropriate administrative charges will be applied. All Nigerian debit cards are accepted. Interested applicants are hereby advised to visit the Postgraduate School Website: http://pg.udusok.edu.ng for additional information on the available courses and Application Procedure.
Applicant should arrange well in advance for their academic transcripts to be forwarded to the undersigned.
- Screening test will be conducted by affected Faculties between Monday, 18th November, 2019 to Sunday, 8th December, 2019.
- Holders of Higher Diploma (HD) are NOT eligible for admission into the Postgraduate Programmes of the Usmanu Danfodiyo University.
- Applicants with ‘PASS’ at Diploma or Degree level are not eligible for admission.
- Applicants without NYSC Discharge /Exemption/Exclusion Certificate need not apply.
- All Candidates for admission into Ph.D, M.Phil/Ph.D, M. A., M.Ed.,M.Sc. and LLM Programmes must provide records of their Academic Transcripts.
- Candidates applying for admission in the Faculty of Arts & Islamic Studies, Education & Extension Services and College of Health Sciences are expected to sit for Screening Test at dates to be announced by affected Faculties.
For complaints or inquiries, feel free to contact us on:
All administrative or admission issues should be directed to the postgraduate school.
08035586397, 09099455104 (Admission Issues)
07039039228,08035586397 (Technical Issues)
Mrs. Z.B. Ibrahim
Secretary, Postgraduate School
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!