Latest Update: This is to inform all shortlisted candidates for 77 Regular Recruit Intake that State Recruitment Screening exercise commence on 9 April 18 by 0700 hours. Follow the below to confirm if you are selected.
The Nigerian Army has released the names of candidates shortlisted for the year 2017 77th Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women pre-screening examination which will be done nationwide in the centres published here.
Note: Applicants are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
To access your status i.e. whether you are shortlisted for the pre-screening examination or not, follow the procedure outlined below.
Check Nigerian Army List of Shortlisted Candidates.
- Go to the Nigeria army recruitment website http://recruitment.army.mil.ng/.
- Supply your Application Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Verify Status to know whether you’re qualified for the pre-screening examination or not.
The State Recruitment Screening exercise commence on 9 April 18 by 0700 hours.
Selected Candidates are to report to their various states screening centres with the following items:
- White vests.
- Blue short.
- White canvas.
- White socks.
- Original and photocopies of their credentials.
- Relevant scratch cards for online verification of result (WASSEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB).
- Writing materials (Biro and Pencil)
- File Jacket
- National Identity card/slip
- Passports and full size 5 x 7 photographs.
Congratulations to all the candidates listed for the Nigerian Army 77RRI Pre-Screening Examination.