1. Both the UTME score and your O'level results' grades are computed to assess you.
2. For the screening, UTME result weighs 70% of your total score and the remaining 30% from your O'level results.
3. Your best 8 subjects are computed; With A1 = 8, B2 = 7, B3 = 6, C4 = 5, C5 = 4, C6 = 3, and so on.
4. Maximum points from your best 8 O'level subjects is 64 ( A1 = 8 X 8 subjects).
5. Your O'level points is then converted to 30% (Assuming y is your O'level points, then, it will now be calculated thus: y/64 X 30).
6. For your UTME points, it will be calculated thus: Your UTME score/400 X 70.
7. Your final merged score, which will be used for admission now = UTME points (maximum of 70) + O' level points (maximum of 30) = 100.
8. You will be allowed to select two courses during the screening registration.
9. OAU charged a huge total of N6,850 for the screening.
10. For UTME candidates, Screening ends 20th July (less than 4 days from today) and for Direct Entry candidates, Screening ends 30th July.
Wanna make some money by selling JAMB CBT Software? Contact us
Don't have an account? Register