- Prepare hard.
- Get to the exam hall early.
- Don't panic.
- Sit down where you were directed to sit down.
- Take a quick scan or survey of the environment.
- Take a pick at your computer.
- Read and understand the instructions (if there is any).
- Locate the login form field.
- Listen attentively to invigilators instructions.
- After logining in, take a quick scan of the new environment without fidgeting.
- Don't mess around with the interface as you can click on a button that will submit your work at that stage which means a zero(0) **lol**.
- Locate the essentials like:- the timer, the next, previous and the finish/submit button.
- Answer the questions you know very well and you are sure of first as most CBT software allow you to go back (See above).
- Make sure you attempt ALL questions.
- Track the timer so that you don't work behind schedule (Computers are not humans, they don't give extra time).
- Comply with every rule stated for the exam.
- If you finish before the timer end, you can click on the submit or finish button but hey!! be careful, Read what happened to me.
- Believe in whatever or whoever you want to believe in and finally,
- WAIT FOR THE RESULT.
The picture about is a snapshot of a Computer Based Test Exam portal.
You can find another one here
Do us a favour, share this with your friends either JAMBITES or not.