Following the information released by JAMB to confirm that exams begin on 29th Feb, and subsequently that candidates for the 2016 UTME can start to reprint their exam slips as from 18th Feb, 2016, we thought it wise to give you simple procedures and steps required to achieve this task without worries or problems.
The Exam Slip contains important information such as confirmation of actual exam date for the candidate and the venue for the candidate's exam.
Even though JAMB says candidates should reprint their slips from 18th Feb, it does not necessarily means YOU MUST reprint it on the same day. You can reprint anytime from 18th till 28th Feb. You can also opt to re-print on the day indicated on the registration slip given to you after you registered for the exam. But please ensure you reprint within these 10 days.
Please note that the procedures below will need to be carried out using an actual computer system that has a printer attached to it.
It should normally cost N100 to print just one coloured copy, which you can later photocopy for N10 if need be.
How to Re-print Your 2016 JAMB Exam Slip;
1. Visit the official website by clicking here.
2. Look for the bold, green heading on the right of the page that says; "Re-Print Your Slip" and click on it.
3. Enter your JAMB registration number in the space provided and click "Re-Print".
4. Details of your EXACT Exam Date, Time and Venue should now appear the slip that appears.
5. Ask to reprint the slip via a printer or if you have a printer, simply press "ctrl" and then Letter "P" on the keyboard.
If you face any issues while going through these procedures, just post the issue using the comment box provided below this page.
Wanna make some money by selling JAMB CBT Software? Contact us
Don't have an account? Register