Are you a high performing student who has a strong desire to undertake a Undergraduate degree programme at a world class institution?
The Maastricht University, Netherlands invites application for the UCM scholarship program which is offered to International students who wants to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is worth:
- Tuition Fee € 10,000
- Visa Costs € 317
- Insurance € 520
- Living expenses per month € 500
- HousingApplication Deadline
: 5th January, 2018Eligibility
- Applicants must have applied or applying to the Maastricht University, Netherlands
- Applicants must have excellent results from previous educational programs
- Applicants must have accepted an offer to study Liberal Arts & Sciences programmeApplication Process
To apply for this scholarship, applicants must apply for UCM via Studielink
and upload the following documents in the category ‘Apply for Scholarship’ in MyUM simultaneously with all other required documents.
- A filled out application form
- Official documentation of financial situation, such as recent (parental) tax return and/or a copy of last pay check(s)
For More Information Visit The Scholarship Webpage