The management of Kwara state University has released the 1st Batch of admitted candidates for 2016/2017 academic session.
Candidates are to follow the instructions below to check their admission status and proceed to make the necessary fees.
How To Check Your Admission Status
Candidates are to visit http://www.kwasu.edu.ng/portal/
1. Click on Login under POST-UTME Candidates
2. Provide your JAMB Registration Number and your Surname (as provided during registration) as Username and Password respectively
3. View you Admission Status and continue to payment
4. All newly admitted students MUST note that the following fees are COMPULSORY:
i. Acceptance Fee
ii. School Fee
iii. Hostel Accommodation Fee
iv. Departmental Fee
v. Handbook Fee
vi. Guidance and Counselling Fee
vii. Matriculation Gown Fee
viii. Change of Institution Fee (for candidates who did not make KWASU their first or second choice).
5. Admitted students MUST pay ALL their Fees within TWO WEEKS after admission has been given. Failure to pay will lead to the withdrawal of admission.
6. Note that all payments are to be made online from your registration/student’s portal.
7. You are required to download and complete the screening form placed on the University's website. The completed screening form should be taken along with the original and photocopies of your Results and Certificates of State/Local Government Citizenship to your College Officer for Admission Clearance.
Wanna make some money by selling JAMB CBT Software? Contact us
Don't have an account? Register