We would like the candidates that participated in the JAMB UTME exam 2020 to share the questions that were set today, so others yet to take the exam can revise with them; as the questions can now be termed "Past Questions".
2020 UTME Candidates yet to take the exam are advised not to start cramming the questions with the hope that it will re-surface in their own exams. It is just for you to have an idea of what to expect.
Now, for candidates that participated in the exam today, if you remember any questions you may want to share, maybe because you would like to find out the correct answer to the question and put your mind at rest, please share here.
If you are having doubts about a particular question and the correct answer or if you just want to help others to better prepare, please feel free to share the questions here also.
Please note, this thread is specifically to share actual questions that were asked in the ongoing 2020 UTME. Please don't start posting some fake questions and answers you copied somewhere on the internet, they will be deleted. Ensure the questions you post here are among the ones you encountered in the exam hall. We simply want to collectively learn.
Specify the subject and then drop as many questions as you can remember that was set in today's exam
If you can remember only 3 or 4 questions, that's enough too, we will appreciate.
A steel piano string of mass per unit length 4×10-⁴kgm-¹ was struck, if the speed of the sound on the string is 300ms-¹. Calculate the tension.
The angle of dip, critical angle, boiling, calculation on tension, dimensional analysis
Vector quality, the formula for current charge is?
Radioactive heat is determined by?
Tension=v^2 × √mass/length
=300^2 × √4×10^-4= 1800=1.8×10^3N.
Therefore the answer is D.
What metals is a coin made of?
Ans: Cu, Ni, and Zn
Which of the following has the lowest boiling point?
A. Hexane. B. Sugar solution
What is the solubility of 50g of CaCO3 in 250cm³ of water?
A capacitor stores a charge of 10^-4C, what is its capacitance if its voltage is 10000V?
What has the unit of kgm-¹s²?
The RMS voltage of an ac is? 0.7V°
questions on Emphatic stress, rhyme, stress pattern, register words,, comprehension,10 questions on sweet sixteen, synonyms, antonyms.
Calculation on solubility, Chemistry solving were mostly titration, solubility, electrolysis, gas laws and waves
Sodium tarnishes in damp air because of its high
A. This one is unclear
The gas liberated when trioxocarbonate(vi) acid reacts with hydrogen tri...is
Sogo wanted to become a lawyer because?
1.sogo wants to be a lawyer because:
A. HIS MOTHER WANT HIM TO BE A LAWYER
B.HIS FRIENDS WANT TO BE A ...
C.HIS FATHER WANT HIM TO BE A ...
D. SOGO WANTS TO BE A ...
2. WHAT IS THE MEANING OF KPC?
3. WHEN PEOPLE KNOW THAT THERE IS A SHORT CUT TO SUCCESS, THEY TEND TO BE:
D.SUCCESS WITHOUT SUFFERING.
Under the 1999 Constitution, the power to declare war is vested in the
* A. National Security Council
* B. legislature
* C. executive
* D. National Council of States
2: LAWS MADE BY MILITARY :
3: Under the emirate system, legislative functions were performed by the
* A. Khadi
* B. Ulama
* C. Hakimi
* D. Emir
4: One major determinant of Nigeria's foreign policy is
* A. external influences
* B. commitment to world peace
* C. cooperation among the African States
* D. non-alignments in world affairs
The adoption of a federal system of government in Nigeria under colonial rule was necessitated mainly by
* A. geographical proximity
* B. administrative convenience
* C. cultural diversity
* D. vast economic resources
* E. B and C
6: An example of promotional pressure group is the
* A. Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs
* B. Nigerian Medical Association
* C. Civil Liberties Organisation
* D. Manufacturers Association of Nigeria
A form of government which has its slogan to be 'ruling of the best' is__________
* A. democracy
* B. aristocracy
* C. timocracy
* D. plutocracy
8: Which of the following are the component that consists of a nation :
Answer: History, territory, language, ethnicity, etc
9: in 1987 the two states that were created
Ans; katsina and Akwa ibom
10: Which of the following is a feature of communism?
* A. common ownership of the means of production
* B. Dictatorship of the bourgeois
* C. Class struggle
* D. Individual ownership of property
* E. Adoption of a multi-party system
11: A monarchical rules consist of
Ans: kings and queens
12: A bye-law is made by
* A. parliament
* B. congress
* C. an electoral college
* D. the local government
13: The primary aim of any political party is to
* A. pressurize the government
* B. remain in the opposition
* C. control the government
* D. ensure fair play in business
14: Franchise can be described as the right to
* A. vote at elections
* B. form political parties
* C. vote and be voted for
* D. contest in elections
government question: when was the reform if government
2. pre-colonial system of Hausa/Fulani who have the power of legislative
3. pre-colonial system of Igbo what power did the emir have
c. emir power
4. one is the features of civil service
b. appointment of staff
5. what is the use of creating public cooperation
a. it gives an opportunity to citizens to be employed
b. it gives government support
c. it allows a citizen to vote
d. it gives citizens their right
2. in society what system of government did they performed
a. unitary government
b. federal government
c. central government
d. local government
industrialization is the process of ......
A. concentrating a firm in a place
B. transforming as an economy based on extractive to manufacturing
C. transferring a government-industry to individual
D. transforming finished goods into semi-finished goods
1. one is the theme of native son
a. gender discrimination
2. one is the theme of lonely days
3 how old is baby T in faceless
1. the shape of a Bacilli is
2. If a man with Blood group AB marries a woman with the same Blood group, which of the following Blood groups can their Children possess?
A. A, O, and AB
B. A, B and AB
C. B, O and AB
D. A, B and O
3. In a trophic level, which of the following is most numerous in terms of the number of species?
A. Tertiary Consumers
B. Primary Consumers
C. Secondary Consumers
D. Primary Producers
4. One of the basic differences between a plant and an animal cell is
A. Possession of Chloroplast in a plant, none in animal cell
B. Presence of cell wall in a plant, none in animal cell
C Presence of Nucleus in an animal cell only
D. Possession of Nuclear membrane in plant cell only
5. The probability that a baby will be a boy when given birth to is
6. Which of the following can be used in demonstrating Geotrophism and Phototropism?
C. Secchi Disc
7. The bacteria and Nitrogen fixation in a plant's root noddles demonstrate
8. Which of the following survive in freshwater habitat?
B. White Mangrove
C. Red Mangrove
9. The gland located at the neck region is
A. Pituitary gland
B. Adrenal gland
C. Thyroid gland
10. When an albino man marries a genotypically normal woman, what will become of the children in terms of albinism status?
A. All the children will be genotypically normal
B. Half will be Phynotypically normal
C. Half will be genotypically normal
D. All the children will be Phynotypically normal
11. Which organ produces bile in the human body?
B. Gall bladder
12. A man and his family slept in a room with their windows shut and generator fume seeping in. Which of the following gases are they likely to inhale?
A. Carbon II Oxide
B. Carbon IV Oxide
C. Hydrogen sulphide
D. Hydrogen Chloride
Wanna make some money by selling JAMB CBT Software? Contact us
Don't have an account? Register