Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB Direct Entry form for year 2017 is now on-sale. The price of the scratch card is N5,000. More details are available below.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has officially announced that the 2017 JAMB Direct Entry Registration will commence from Sunday 23rd April, 2017.
JAMB Direct Entry is mainly for those that already possess a diploma certificate and wishes to go for a degree programme in the university. Normally, those who gained admission into the university via direct entry will start from part 2 or 200 level in their university of choice provided they were offered admission.
All applicants must possess either of the diploma certificates listed below:
Cambridge A Level, B Sc, HND, ICAN, ND, NCE, OND, JUPEB and IJMB.
All the holders of the diploma certificates listed above would be admitted provided they pass the direct entry examination and possesses the institution requirements.
Before you proceed, check:
2017/2018 OFFLINE CBT PRACTICE KIT [FREE DOWNLOAD]2017/2018 FREE CBT PRACTICE [HOT]A Summary of JAMB Text: The Last Days at Forcados High SchoolJamb 2016: Possible Questions From The Last Days at Forcados2016 JAMB UTME EXPO, RUNS [HOT]JAMB UTME 2016 EXAMINATION TO BEGIN FEBRUARY 29TH - OFFICIALJAMB 2016 Information Centre - All you require for a successful UTMEFree JAMB past questions are available here for download!JAMB UTME 2016 Frequently Asked Questions And AnswersJAMB SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR SCIENCE STUDENTSJAMB SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR ARTS, COMMERCIAL, SOCIAL SCIENCES STUDENTSjamb utme 2016-2018 syllabus online [all subjects]Novel to Read for 2016 JAMB UTME General Paper
JAMB DIRECT ENTRY REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS.
- A minimum of ﬁve (5) GCE/WASCE credits at not more than two sittings with at least two Principal or Advanced level C.E. and the others.
- Two passes at the IJMB Advanced Level Examination, Cambridge moderated Schools of Basic Studies Terminal Examination, JUPEB or Institute of Baccalaureate from recognised institutions with SSCE/GCE, NTS/NBC credits equivalent in three other subjects (SUBJECT TO UNIVERSITY REQUIREMENTS).
- Passes in two major subjects in the NCE with S.C.E., NTC/NBC credits or equivalents in THREE other subjects (mainly for Education Courses) and ND. Education may be accepted as a third A’ Level subject for those taking courses in Education.
- Minimum of lower credit grade in National Diploma or National Innovation Diploma including the O’Level requirements.
- Candidates are to note that they will be required to provide their JAMB registration number which they used in gaining admission to NCE, Diploma etc for Direct Entry admission.
HOW TO APPLY FOR 2017 JAMB DIRECT ENTRY.
- Registration fee for the 2017 Direct Entry is Five Thousand Naira (₦5,000) Candidates are also, as usual, to pay Five Hundred Naira (₦500) only to obtain the reading text- ‘‘The Last Days at Forcados High School’‘ for Direct Entry Candidates.
- Candidates should note that e-PINS being purchased are tied to individual proﬁle and are not transferable.
- Candidates are advised to keep as conﬁdential their security details such as registration numbers, password/numbers of ATM Cards, e-mail addresses and E-Pins.
- Each candidate must personally create a JAMB profile on the JAMB portal through JAMB Mobile App available on Android, Windows and iOS platforms OR on the JAMB portal: www.jamb.org.ng. Name. date of birth, personal e-mail address and place of origin are required to create the profile.
- Each Candidate is to collect his e-slip at the end of registration as evidence of registration.
- As it is the practice, centres are allowed to charge not more than Seven Hundred Naira (₦700) only as registration Any centre that charges more than Seven Hundred Naira (₦700) should be reported to JAMB for appropriate sanctions.
Closing Date: Not yet specified.