Based on demands from candidates who did not participate in the JAMB mock exam, we are creating this thread to capture some of the questions that were asked in the mock exam.
The purpose is to give candidates fresh ideas on the kind of questions to expect during the main exam and motivate them towards stepping up their preparation towards the main exam that begins April 11th, 2019.
We urge candidates who participated in the mock exam to share the questions they came across on each of the subjects on the comment section.
Please ensure you comment only the questions you came across during the mock examination. Also, specify the Subject the question falls under before posting your comment.
If possible, you can go ahead to provide the options that were given for each of the questions so other candidates can try to proffer solutions as well
Remember to keep it real and as simple as possible!
1. Where is man-fluid produced in a man?
A. Epididymis B. Seminiferous tubules C. Vulva D. Testes
2. What does the woggling of the lizard head mean?
A. For respiration B. Territorial defense C. For excretion D. Securing its mates
3. Which of the following is evidence of evolution?
A. Behaviour B. Size C. Embryology D. Colour
4. What does it mean when an animal has a white coloured ventral surface and dark coloured dorsal surface.
A. Countershading B. Adaptive colouration C. Warning colouration D. Behavioural colouration
5. O in blood group acts as an
A. Universal donor B. Universal recipient C. Agglutins D. Antibodies
6. Which of the following is a primary consumer
A. Dog B. Cow C. Green grass D. Vulture
7. Which of the following is a distinct characteristic of mangrove swamp forest
A. Presence of epiphytes B. It is usually waterlogged C It has high rainfall D. High sunlight
8. Which joint can the wrist and ankle be found
A. Ball and socket joint B. Hinge joint C. Gliding and sliding joint D. Pivot joint
9. Which of these is a carnivorous plant
A. Pitcher plant B. Algae C. Dodder D.Fungi
10. Which of the is not an abiotic factor
A. Temperature B. Rainfall C. Forest D. Light
Kirchoff 2nd law, hooks law, avogadros , surface tension formula
chemistry, organic chem, solubility, le chatleir principle
The oxide that will form a mixed hydride is ?
alkanals and alkanones are reacted with LiAlH4 to give what?
1. What made aliya's biology teacher call her latifat?
2. What did Aliya ask her father if she could start doing now she's sixteen?
3. How many pages did her birthday letter contain?
This is indeed the perfect time for all to Practice unlimited JAMB UTME CBT Past Questions for FREE.
Other JAMB Tools and Information You Need
Wanna make some money by selling JAMB CBT Software? Contact us
Don't have an account? Register